Anti-Ahmadiyya video targeting little children is going viral to sow the seeds of hatred, fanaticism, and bigotry in the minds of innocent Pakistani children
A new, anti-Ahmadiyya video targeting little children in Pakistan is going viral. The crude animated video is meant to sow the seeds of hatred, fanaticism and bigotry in the minds of innocent Pakistani children. Rather than teaching tolerance, the video perpetuates false stereotypes against the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community and calls on all Pakistanis, including children, to consider Ahmadi Muslims subversive and blasphemous infidels. It also asks Pakistanis to boycott Ahmadi goods, products and services.
This video ad is inconsistent with international norms and values concerning freedom of religion and belief, as enshrined in Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), on the freedom of religion, and Article 18 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR), which was ratified by Pakistan in 2008. Three other UN human rights treaties, as well as numerous General Assembly Resolutions and Human Rights Committee comments, prohibit religious discrimination. This video also violates Pakistan’s own National Action Plan as well as the recently enacted cybercrime laws because it fuels hatred, discrimination and persecution against members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Pakistan.
Nonetheless, the Pakistani government authorities, who continue to bring frivolous cases against Ahmadi Muslims under anti-Ahmadiyya, blasphemy, and cybercrime laws, turns a blind eye towards systematic and country-wide efforts by Islamic extremists to fan hatred and ignite violence against Ahmadi Muslims. Instead of prosecuting the makers of this video under cybercrime laws and the National Action Plan, the governmental authorities continue to protect and support extremists and target innocent Ahmadis.
We call upon the Pakistani authorities to honor their international human rights commitments to protect religious freedom and promote religious tolerance towards the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. We respectfully request all members of the international community to urge the government of Pakistan to take urgent steps to bring its laws and practices in conformity with international standards as ordained by UDHR and ICCPR.
ANTI-AHMADIYYA VIDEO CLIP WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES:
ORIGINAL ANTI-AHMADIYYA CLIP ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
|Original Facebook video:||https://fb.watch/3uek9nCoVe/|
|Translation of caption uploaded with video clip:||Animated video for children, made by children, regarding Qadiani (Ahmadi) products|
|Facebook profile which uploaded video:||https://www.facebook.com/Al-ilm-un-noor-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1-296462910859118/|
|Translation of caption uploaded with clip:||Animated video for children, made by children, regarding Qadiani (Ahmadi) products|
|Some more details about the video clip:||This video clip was uploaded on December 6, 2020 from a Facebook account “Al ilm un noor العلم النور” linked to Dawat-e-Islami (Established in 19891 in Karachi, Pakistan, a global Islamic organization) Dawat-e-Islami belongs to the group of. Maulvi Muhammad Ilyas “Attari”, a Pakistani Sunni, who is the founder and central leader of Dawat-e-Islami. He has established a series of madrassas in Pakistan under the name of Jamiat-ul-Madinah. There is also more anti-Ahmadiyya material on his organization’s social media accounts.|
ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE ANTI-AHMADIYYA VIDEO CLIP:
- Umar: Today, we’re quite exhausted. Let’s drink some juice.
- Uncle: Assalam u Alaikum (Peace be upon you) kids!
- Umar: Wa Alaikum u Salam (And peace be upon you too). Uncle, please give us two chilled mango juices.
- Uncle: There you are – chilled mango juices.
- Owais: Umar, this juice is from the Shezan Company.
- Umar: So what?
- Owais: Umar, this Shezan Company is run by Qadianis and we should not buy the products of such companies.
- Uncle: But son, Qadianis recite the same Kalima (Proclamation of faith) as us, offer prayers and observe fasts just like us.
- Owais: Uncle, it’s not about Kalima, it is about the belief. Qadianis do not believe in the finality of the prophethood of the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H). According to them, Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) is not the last prophet but Mirza Ghulam Qadiani is the last prophet. In the Kalima لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ (There is none worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah), they believe that مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ (Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah) refers to the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) as well as Mirza Qadiani. According to us Muslims, Hazrat (His Holiness) Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is the last prophet whereas according to the Qadianis, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani is the last prophet. Along with this, Qadianis hold extremely blasphemous and heretical beliefs.
- Umar: Oh! So this means that they use Islamic Kalima to deceive us.
- Owais: Absolutely correct! That’s why they’ve been declared outside the pale of Islam.
- Uncle: That’s alright, son, but we also use other products manufactured by non-Muslims. They, whey not Shezan?
- Owais: Other non-Muslims, for example, Jews, Christians and Hindus etc do not conceal themselves; they confess their identity. Whereas, Qadianis disguising themselves as Muslims bring harm to Islam. They do not confess their infidelity which is why they are extremely dangerous. They are like bandit in police uniform. They do not confess their infidelity which is why they are extremely dangerous. They are like bandit in police uniform. Hence, dealing with them is strictly forbidden in Islam.
- Uncle: May Allah reward you, son. I did not have enough information to know that hey are so dangerous. So, I will not sell their products from today onwards.